CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

And It all begins

Well, the hardcore packing and cleaning began today.  I am amazed at how quickly boxes can fill up, and how heavy they can get. 
Niether Luke, nor I have a job in Wake Forest yet.  The Lord has given me a calm that I never expected.  We are applying and praying, but not stressing the way I normaly would. 
The only thing that bothers me right now is the fact that we have so much to do, and so many people to see in 13 short days.  In order for us to spend time with the people we hold dear we are going to have to split our time.  I don't think the distance from all I know will hit me until Mom leaves us in Wake Forest.
At this moment (and everyday at work) I am just ready to go.  I am excited about moving into our new home and setting it up the way I (we) want it.  I am excited to begin our new adventure and see what the Lord has in store for us there. 

0 comments: