CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Party Like it's 1999!

We've had a very busy few weeks.
We bought a new bedroom furniture, and played with moving the rest of our furniture around to make it all fit.  I found that it's very rewarding to save up for such a big ticket item, and actually spend the money on it. 

 

This week was spent helping our friend Drew plan a surprise prom-themed 30th birthday party for his wife Krista.  We had such a blast on the "party planning committee".  Luke said I was the Angela of the group, but I think I was Phyllis.  I totally could have scored an anti-gravity machine if it fit the theme!
We got to use the garage of an empty house (it's on the market) to create the prom-gym effect.  I think it was a HUGE success. 
Here are a few shots, but there will be tons more (including videos) on facebook.

0 comments: